Job Title: Tig Welder
Location: Marden, Kent, TN12 9QJ
Due to a further increase in business, an exciting opportunity for an individual to experience working within the Burtons Group of Companies has arisen and we are looking to expand the team.
Burtons has been established for 38 years and is the leading company in manufacturing and supplying veterinary equipment in the UK.
The successful individual will report direct to the Manufacturing Workshop Supervisor.
Responsibilities & Duties
The role will require you to:
- Work from drawings
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations
- Produce stainless steel products, constructed for box section and sheets of varying thickness from 1mm to 5mm and cleaned to a high standard
- From time to time you may be required to use the following machinery:
- Pillar Drills
- Band saw
- Press brake.
Training will be provided where necessary.
Qualifications & Skills
- Must have experience in Tig Welding
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication
- Good timekeeping
- Immediate start and normal working hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Annual leave 25 days plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this role and feel that, you have the required skill sets then please submit your CV and current salary to Neil.Brown@burtons.uk.com