Marden Business Forum
Notice of Annual General Meeting 2018.
Notice is hereby given that the 2018 Annual General Meeting of the Marden Business Forum will be held in the Marden Village Club, Albion Road, Marden, TN12 9DT on 19th April at 6pm.
The AGM will be followed by a talk on Cyber Security from Barclays PLC;
“Reduce the risk of clicking on a spam email”
Plus a free buffet for socialising with MBF members
- Apologies for absence.
- Consideration of Members present for quorum.
- Acceptance of Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting held on Thursday 27th April 2017.
- Chairman’s report.
- Financial report for the year ended 31st March 2018.
- Election of the Forum Committee.
- New Committee members required. Nominations for members of the Committee must be made by full members of the Forum in writing and must be in the hands of the Committee at least 14 days before the Annual General Meeting.
- AOB. Please notify by email to email@example.com prior to the meeting.
- Close meeting.
Dated: 22th March 2018
Marden Business Forum Secretary