Members of the Marden Business Forum can submit their job vacancies and adverts to this website as part of their membership package. As a local community forum we hope that this will allow members of the local community to view employment opportunities that are present within Marden.
Please note that only vacancies from fully paid Marden Business Forum Members will be accepted, and all Job adverts will be moderated prior to publishing. Submitted Job Adverts may take up to 48 hours to be published.
- Club House Assistant @ Marden Cricket & Hockey Club (MCHC)
Job Title: Club House Assistant
To work behind the bar, including cooking and serving teas after matches and food at other social events, where needed. Ensuring the club house is run effectively and efficiently.
Ensuring the bar and kitchen is run effectively and efficiently. This means:
- Serving drinks and confectionary items to club members, guests and visitors
- Cooking and serving food for match teas and social events as required.
- Keeping the bar area clean and tidy, at all times.
- Monitoring bar stock levels and reporting to the Bar Supervisor when reordering is required.
- Monitoring the clubhouse toilets and ensuring they are kept to the required standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Cashing up at the end of the shift, paying particular attention to accuracy and security.
- Ensuring that the bar opening and closing times are strictly enforced.
- Ensuring pitches are unlocked and ready for use at the beginning of the shift and closed at the end of shift.
- Ensuring the bar and site are fully locked and secure at end of shift, adhering to the Bar Procedural guide for direction.
- When cooking and serving match teas, ensuring that all utensils and equipment are washed up and put away and kitchen surfaces are washed down at the end of service.
- Ensuring that the cellar is prepped and ready for the beginning and end of each shift.
- Ensuring general tidiness and cleanliness of the clubhouse.
Previous bar experience is essential.
How to Apply: To apply please send a CV to Jo Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacancy @ Marden Pharmacy (Coming Soon)
Job Title: Qualified Dispenser
Candidate must have NVQ 2 or equivalent dispensing qualification and live within 30 minutes travel times of the pharmacy.
Hours: to be decided
How to Apply: Expressions of interest with CV to email@example.com
- Marden Royal British Legion Membership
I am chair of the Marden Branch of the Royal British Legion which was given full branch status in 2019 after being a sub-branch of Goudhurst for a number of years. We are currently seeking new members and urgently looking for a treasurer and secretary as both of these positions have become vacant. Without these two posts we may be forced to cease being a ‘full branch’ again. A great deal of time and effort went into building up the membership during 2019. Last year we held a special D-Day event which was very successful and this year we plan to celebrate VE Day. Anyone interested in helping this worthy cause or becoming a member please contact the Marden Chair on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.