Staurday 12th December 2015
On Saturday the 12th of December there are lots of festive activities happening around Marden.
From 11am both the Cricket & Hockey Club AND the Village Club will open their doors so you can pop in and have a drink.
From 11am till 1pm at the Allens (or if the weather is inclement at the Marden Village Club) will be carol sing-a-longs, led by Pastor Bill and the Village Voices. There will also be hot beverages, sausages, mince pies and popcorn served by the parish councillors.
En route to the Memorial Hall, between 11am and 1pm there will also be:
- Mince pies and hot toddy at The Unicorn.
- Toasted marshmallows with the Marden Scout Group in the Vestry Hall Ground.
- Hot Soup and the St. Nicholas Christmas Tree display at the Marden Church.
- Anno Gin, Turner’s Cider, 12 Bar Brewery and Turkey Burgers accompanied by carols by The Village Voices at the West End Tavern.
From 1.30pm to 4pm at the Memorial Hall:
- Craft Fayre including jewellery, decorations & gifts
- Visit Santa in his Grotto – for children up to 11 (free)
- Enjoy a cuppa & cake – provided by the WI
- Children’s Roundabout
- BBQ with Hot Dogs & Burgers
Marden Business Forum is proud to have donated the grotto’s gifts