As representatives of this year’s family fun day and music event on
Southons Field Marden 2pm till 8pm Saturday 17th June 2017 we are writing to you for assistance.
Event: What Marden Does Best
Showcasing all that is great about Marden from Turners Cider, ANNO Distillers and The West End Tavern and Unicorn PHs to all of the charities, clubs and organisations within Marden.
Anno, Turners and the 2 pubs are contributing a % of their days takings, exhibitors are paying £5 to have a stall and visitors are paying £5 per adult, U16’s free.
I am Chairman of Marden Scout Group and we are always desperately searching for new leaders.
I know other clubs and organisations are looking for new members or even just awareness and the businesses and charities are looking for new customers and donors.
We have a very large amount of new houses being built at the moment and now is the time to try and encourage the new residents (and old) to join in.
What are we looking for:
The more people we can reach out to the more of a success the day will be. Not only are we looking for visitors to the event we are looking for:
- Portaloos £340 for 6 from Four Jays
- Insurance for the day NFU quoted £250
- Wrist bands £30
- General costs plastic fencing/ribbon etc.
- We will welcome any offers that we can give as prizes in the raffle
- Including a prize for “Marden’s Got Talent” competition.
- If anyone would like to advertise their company and sponsor the event please feel free to make an offer and provide us with a sign/logo that can be erected on the field in the morning.
- All monies raised (after any personal outlays for setting up the event are taken out) will go to the:
- Kent Air Ambulance
- Marden Heritage Society
With a small donation as a prize for Marden Primary School for creating our advertising poster
Please could all interested parties contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the interest in the subject title ie Sponsorship or Raffle
The day is open to everyone living and working in Marden and as well as the exhibitors we also have live music from around 4.30 from bands and singers in Marden followed by the finale of Marden’s Got Talent.
If anyone has any questions or would like to help us set up on the day and clear down the morning after please feel free to contact us email@example.com subject “Helper”
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME
David Brockis, Chris Brampton, Nigel Jenner, Darren Reeves Matt Mitchell Co-organisers